Wednesday, 2 July 2014

IBJJF Rome Open

             Back in April, me and Chief DB went to Rome to compete in the IBJJF Rome open.







This was pretty scary to say the least, but I had 5 people in my category.

The venue was just outside of the main attractions of rome, in a sports centre dome building... Id like to think it was in the colosseum, but instead it was in a sports hall just outside of the main attractions of Rome

I won my first fight via my opponent getting DQ'ed for stalling, then in the final won via a submission !


Muchas gracias Baruc! 



Thankyou to everyone who helped me train for this event! to Baruc for being in my corner, Mandy for making sure i don't get lost in a different country and Keith for his patience in teaching me!

1 comment:

Thankyou For Your Comment